Abstract Submission Instructions
Detailed Submission Guidelines:
To submit your abstract please use the "Abstracts" menu item. An abstract submission form is available only for registered and logged users. The seven fields will have to be filled:
- Abstract title (please do not capitalize whole titles)
- List of abstract authors, please use the example over the input field to format the list
- List of authors' affiliations, please follow the example to format the list
- The corresponding author's e-mail will be filled with your e-mail automatically during the registration
- The session you are going to present your work in
- The process is finished with the "Submit" button. Pressing this button saves the abstract in the database.
Four fields, namely the abstract title, the list of authors, the list of affiliations, and the abstract text, are equipped with WYSIWYG ("What You See Is What You Get") editor capabilities, allowing you to format the text. If you need special characters (e.g. Greek or symbols) you can use the "insert character" button (Ω). The WYSIWYG editor lets the authors copy the content from editors like Microsoft Word to preserve formatting. For technical reasons, tables should be placed at the end of the abstract text. Some text features may be lost, especially the hard paragraph breaks when copied from MS Word. Signs < (less) and > (more) are also special characters and should be inserted from the special characters table. Those characters are HTML code characters and if improperly inserted, unexpected might be how they appear in the resulting text.
The abstract text has to be checked with the "Abstract Preview" command. The maximum length allowed for an abstract is 1500 characters including blank spaces (up to half of A4 page). The abstract title, the author(s), or names of institutions are not included in the provided character limit. The final formatting will follow the standards of Acta Biochimica Polonica layout rules.
See our web site: www.actabp.pl for details.
The abstract submission deadline is July 7th, 2023