- Please register to enter the abstract submission site. The abstract submission system is separate from the Congress system and has separate, simple registration.
- Please note that abstracts are editable till the abstract submission deadline. Typing the new one in place of the old one means deleting the previous text.
- Abstracts will be published as received.
- The maximum length allowed for an abstract is 1500 characters including blank spaces (up to half of an A4 page). The abstract title, author(s), or names of institutions are not included in the provided character limit.
- One person can submit only one abstract. Submitting author and account name must match.
- The abstract submission deadline is July 7th, 2023 for oral as well as poster presentation candidates.
- The authors of selected abstracts may be invited by the scientific committee to give a short oral presentation.
- All abstracts are assigned a poster number for presentation during a poster session. Poster space is limited, submit early!
The abstract submission deadline is July 7th, 2023!